- 1150.00 - 1500.00 USD ($)
- Round, Square
- Cast Iron Grey Iron Ductile Iron
- 12.5 to 90 Metric Ton
- 500 Pounds per Square Inch (psi)
- 10x10 to 1800x1800 Millimeter (mm)
- 5 to 500 Kilograms (kg)
Ductile Iron Manhole Cover D400 has high strength and toughness, making them 30% lighter than grey cast iron manhole covers of the same type. Ductile iron is used to make ductile iron covers for manholes. Casting is more efficient, and ductile iron machining is less expensive.
Apart from this, Ductile Iron Manhole Cover D400 is tested under various parameters to ensure its high quality and effectiveness. The surface of the ductile iron cover is treated with asphalt anti-rust paint. This requires very low maintenance and replacement costs.
We are also producing Ductile Iron Manholes with common sizes (300x300 to 900x900 in all B125/C250/D400 grades) also the Trench Grates, Channel grates in various sizes and grades with high quality machine moulding process.
Available in Solid Top Manholes, Recessed Manholes, Hydrant Box, Valve Box, Stop Cock Box, Square Dish Gratings (300x300, 450x450 & 600x600), Step Iron,Carriage Way Telecom Frame & Covers (JRC4/JRC12/JRC14).
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Letter of Credit (L/C) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Delivery Point (DP) Cash Advance (CA) Cash in Advance (CID)
- 200 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Wooden or Iron pallets
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Asia Central America
- BSEN124 ASTMA48 EN GJI 500/7 ISO 9001:2015